Artificial Cerebrospinal Solution
How to use:
1. According to the experimental requirements, artificial cerebrospinal fluid is used as a lavage fluid. Usually, 30 minutes after injury, the lesions are treated with 37 ° C saline and artificial cerebrospinal fluid for focal lavage treatment. The artificial cerebrospinal fluid is stored in an environment of 4 °C before use, and it is taken out half an hour in advance and placed in an environment of 37 °C.
2. If other experiments are carried out, the operation should be carried out according to the specific experiment plan.
1. Artificial cerebrospinal fluid (ACSF) is a sterile solution and can be used directly.
2. Artificial cerebrospinal fluid (ACSF), stored at 4 degrees, transported at room temperature, frozen storage is prohibited.
3. This product is limited to the scientific research of professionals, and cannot be used for clinical diagnosis or treatment, and cannot be used for food or medicine, and cannot be stored in ordinary houses.
4. For your safety and health, please wear a lab coat and disposable gloves.